To connect Autymate | Transactions with your QuickBooks Online account, you will need the following:
- An active company with QuickBooks Online (qbo.intuit.com)
- A supported browser
- A QuickBooks Online login as the Master Administrator, Company Administrator or Accountant.
- From the Intuit app store, go to the Autymate | Transactions page and click on the "Get App Now" Button.
- Register for either the full or free trial version of Autymate | Transactions from within the app landing page.
- Provide your QuickBooks Online login and password and sign in when prompted to do so.
- On the QuickBooks Online (Intuit) screen, select the "Authorize" button.
Using Single Sign-On
In order to sign in to Autymate using single sign-on, navigate to the app's login page HERE and select "Sign in with Intuit". You will be prompted to complete a secure OAuth connection with Intuit using your Intuit login credentials.
Users that choose to use single sign-on will be automatically registered with Autymate, but will need to create an Autymate login and password separately