How To: Get Network Traffic on an Error? Follow
How To: Get Network Traffic on an Error in Chrome and send it to Autymate Support to help with an issue?
- Open the application in Chrome.
- When you get into the application, hit the F12 button to open the developer panel.
- Leave this open as you work. You can select between the screens and drag it all over, so you don’t have to see much of the screen for the developer panel.
- When you have an issue, you will need to go to the Network panel.
- On the network panel:
- Select the red network call.
- Select the Headers
- Click View Source and copy the text.
- Then scroll down and grab the Form Data. Make sure you click view source:
- Next click the Response Tab and then copy the text:
- Then send the text to support.
- You could also immediately call support with this open so we can do a screen share and investigate the issue in your environment. This would be ideal! It would help if you left the developer tab open. Otherwise, all the information we need will be lost.
Please sign in to leave a comment.