This User Guide describes communications and reports available in Autymate.
💡 NOTE: If you log in via the website and see a banner that reads New version is available select Refresh.
Check your connection and service status by selecting the Autymate logo in the Windows taskbar.
The connection and service status screens tell you whether the Autymate connection to QuickBooks is successful and whether the service is actively running in the background (as it should be – Autymate is always running in the background to process your integrations automatically).
Successful connection Screen: Connection status is Connected (green), and service status is Running.
Failed connection screen: Connection status is Not Connected (red). Note the suggestion to select Fix Connection. The application will retry the connection.
Autymate sends an email to your Team Portal email address if it detects a potential error in a transaction. The email provides options to view your transaction history and suggestions for actions you can take: You can check current incidents for known issues, fix a bad data issue, and get help via email or chat.
This section describes the main menu options.
- Start Here – Welcome to the Autymate page, where you can review the steps of the accounting workflows Autymate uses and add more workflows.
- Auty-mations –Auty-mations allow you to manage your automated accounting processes.
- Connections – This section allows you to manage the applications connected to Autymate and add more, including PayPal, Slack, Google Sheets, Stripe, QuickBooks Online, etc.
- Auty History – Displays records successfully migrated to Autymate and any errors.
- Choose your filter options to see the Auty-mations for a custom report by date, by the client, or by Auty-mation.
- The reports by default show all Centers be sure to the client (to a specific center if you own multiple centers), or by Auty-mation.
- Auty-mations Summary displays green for successful and red for unsuccessful Auty-mations.
- Activity Details displays the status of the most recent Auty-mations. Select the row or the right-facing red arrow at the end of a row to drill into the details of that Auty-mation.
The Auty-mation Summary Report contains the following information:
- Auty-mation status tells you whether the Auty-mation ran successfully.
- Use these links to download from your transaction reporting system file that Autymate used to import your data.
- These tabs allow you to filter the data in the grid.
- All Records: Shows all the records set to be processed as part of this Auty-mation.
- Success Records: Shows all records that were successfully imported into QuickBooks.
- Error Records: Shows all records that have errors that kept them from being inserted into QuickBooks.
- Select Trans Id to view the transaction in QuickBooks Online.
- Import status tells if there is an issue with a row. Select suggestions to see advice for resolving the issue.
- The grid indicates data that was imported into your accounting system. The column titles show the destination field names, which are easy to identify. In addition, the grid is editable, and you can fix the data and resubmit to send your changes to QuickBooks.
Select Sign Out from the drop-down menu next to your name at the top right of the screen to exit.
A: Below are the steps to resubmit a failed Auty-mation
- Go to the Auty History menu
- Search for the failed Auty-mation. A failed Auty-mation will show a red X and say
- Understand the error message below the
X Failedbutton, and take necessary action, e.g., balance the transaction or close the QuickBooks popup, etc. Click on the row to drill in to find additional details to fix your issue.
- Once the appropriate action has been taken, hit Resubmit button.
- After a few moments, a new entry will be created in the Auty History grid at the top, and the existing one will be marked as Resubmitted.
- Please wait until the same type of Auty-mation (i.e Journal Entry) is completed to run another Journal Entry Auty-mation.
Select the Settings from the dropdown next to the user name at the upper right of the screen to open User Management window.
Select Profile Settings to view and edit your profile, including your business email address, your role, and which centers you can access.
Select Billing to view information about transactions based on Paid and Upcoming invoices.
You can download your billing invoices in Excel or PDF format and manage your payment options from this screen.
If you need more help, don’t forget to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.