**Guide to Autymate Portal & Reports
This section describes the main menu options.
- Start Here — Welcome to the Autymate page, where you can start building your Auty-mations.
- Auty-mations — Manage your Auty-mations. Switch-on/off, edit Mapping, edit connection settings, Edit Auty-Mation Settings, View Auty History, a
- Connections — Slack, Google Sheets, Stripe, QuickBooks Online, and more.
- Auty History — Displays detailed records of Auty-mations
- Subscription package — Displays current Autymate subscription package
- Time Saved - Know how many hours you’ve saved by automating your data migration using Autymate.
Autymate lets you manage your connections through the Connections tab on your dashboard.
There are two types of Connections in Autymate:
- Source Connections (Use to get your source data to import into Accounting Systems, e.g., Excel Files, CSV, XML, JSON, GoogleSheets, etc.)
- Destination Connections (Use to import the data into Accounting Systems, e.g., QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, etc.)
Autymate uses connections to connect with all the systems supported with Autymate. You can check all your existing connections by clicking the Connections tab on the left sidebar.
There, you could easily see the apps that you are currently using.
To disable/disconnect a connection, simply click Disconnect.
With Autymate, you can use multiple connections to connect to different data sources.
For example, you can use the Google Sheets connector to import data from a Google Sheet and then use the QuickBooks Online connector to import data from your QuickBooks Online account.
Go to the Connections tab and add the connections you need.
- Go to the Start Here page to start creating new transaction workflows. You will see two main actions: (1) Source and (2) Destination.
- Connect your Source by choosing the source file type you will use for this transaction. You can choose between CSV/TSV, Excel Files, and Google Sheets as your source file.
- The Destination will be where your data from your Source will go. To connect your destination, choose the Quickbooks product you are using.
- You will be prompted to (1)Select when your Auty-mation should run, and (2) Select the action to be done.
You may select ‘File Upload’ as the option. That means your auty-mation will start running once you upload the file.
- From the dropdown arrow, choose the type of action you want to do.
At the bottom of the action boxes, you will see a summary of your chosen actions. You will see the list of the items that will automatically be created for this workflow if they don’t exist.
Make sure everything is correct, and if you are done, click on it to proceed.
Autymate lets you manage your Auty-mations through the Auty-mations tab on your dashboard.
- Turn on and off Auty-mation by clicking the toggle button on the Auty-mation tile. By default, the toggle button is turned on.
- Click the three dots on the upper right side of the tile to see additional options:
- Edit Mapping option lets you edit the mappings on your Auty-mations.
- Edit Connection Settings — You can change settings related to the destination connection used to create Auty-mation.
One example is the QuickBooks Online connection.
💡 Note: These settings will be the same for all the Auty-mations using this connection.
- Edit Auty-mation Settings - Edit the Auty-mation settings, e.g., indicate the email recipient for notification and the option for Enabling Prevalidation.
- Auty-History — View the history of Auty-mations.
Manage Users through the upper right corner of the screen 1. Settings > 2. User Management Tab.
Collaborate on your Auty-mations by inviting Team Members.
1. Click on Invite User
2. Enter Email address > Select Role
3. Enter Message (Optional) > Click on Invite User
Modify User Roles or disable access from the Action Column.
1. Modify User Roles by selecting new roles from the dropdown menu.
1. Billing - Access billing from the Profile Logo of the account in the upper right corner > Settings > Billing
2. Compare Plans - Click on Compare All Plans to bring up the pricing tiers and features of each Plan.
3. Check-out Process - Enter Payment Details upon Choosing a Plan > Enter Payment Details > Click on Buy Now
Choose a Plan
4. Enter Payment Details
5. Invoicing - Click on Billing History to pull up paid invoices.
6. Paid Invoice Section - View previously paid invoices.
7. Upcoming Invoice - View incoming invoices to be paid.
8. Export to Excel and PDF - Choose to download invoice data between Excel or PDF.