How do I disconnect the wrong QuickBooks account and then connect to the correct QuickBooks account?
Mistakes happen. No worries, we have you covered.
For QuickBooks Online
First, select the right store with the connection you want to disconnect.
All you need to do is log in to the autymate portal in the web browser and click on Connections.
- Click on the QuickBooks connection that you want to disconnect and hit disconnect. Then Click reconnect, and you will be prompted to log in to the right QuickBooks Online Account.
For QuickBooks Desktop
- Go to the Autymate desktop app and choose the center you want to disconnect in the drop-down.
- In the desktop app, click Manage QuickBooks Connect
- Then enter open the QuickBooks you want to connect to or enter the file path and hit Set up QuickBooks Connection
- Once connected, you will be directed to the main dashboard in the Desktop App. And that is it. You have now disconnected and reconnected with the right store.