If you get an error while getting the data for QuickBooks Online, how do I fix this? For example, the message may say, `Something went wrong while getting data from Quick Books Online. What do you do?
Sometimes your connection to QuickBooks Online needs to be reconnected, or you connected Automate to the wrong account. When this happens, it is an easy problem to solve.
All you have to do is follow these steps.
- First, go to the autymate web portal.
- Click on the Connections on the left menu.
- Then click Disconnect this will disconnect your QuickBooks from Autymate.
- Then click the Connect to QuickBooks button. .
- When the QuickBooks Online OAuth authentication window appears, enter your QuickBooks credentials for the store/company you currently have selected and click Sign In.
- You can now resubmit any failed integrations because of the failed ones, and they should work. Follow this guide to learn how to resubmit.