Are you ready to save time and money with the Daily Autymate MPOS to QuickBooks Integration?
We are reaching out because you have either signed up or expressed interest in signing up for the fully automated integration for UPS Stores.
And here is the most exciting news… for only $8 a month, you can save time and money and have decision-quality data in QuickBooks Daily.
To sign up go to autymate.theupsstore.com. Watch the videos on this page to see Autymate in action!
This newsletter will give you helpful weekly tips to put your accounting on autopilot.
By Online Chat (Lower Right in the Web Portal - RECOMMENDED)
By Email: email@example.com
By Text (SMS required): +1 (615) 551-5848
By Zoom: Calendly Link will be provided by support
*By Bi-weekly Webinar: See below
Since the launch on July 19th, we have received lots of interest via Chat, Email, Text, and Zoom meetings. Because of the interest, we have increased staffing to decrease response times during business hours, 8:30 AM - 5 PM CST. Chat is the best way to reach us. Learn more about support options here. Please direct FRS, MPOS, or Team Portal access questions to The UPS Store Help Desk.
We have also found that many franchisees want to meet with us to ask questions about onboarding. So we have started sending out Calendly links and having 15-minute zoom meeting slots open each day to handle concerns and help with onboarding. In addition, our support team will reach out to you if we do not have a quick-fix solution to your problem with a link to schedule a meeting so we can help you.
Join our Bi-weekly webinar to help you with onboarding on Tuesdays at 10 CST and Thursdays at 12 CST. Click the link to register below.
Description: We will go through the setup in this webinar. Then, we will answer questions for those that want to follow along with us on their setup to learn how they can best automate their accounting.
Schedule the best time that works for you for the Weekly Webinars:
- Tuesday (10 CST, 8 PST): Click here to Register
- Thursday (12 CST, 10 PST): Click here to Register
Learn more about our Webinars here.
*Click the link to sign up and add it to your calendar.
Based on your feedback, we have made the following improvements and just deployed them today for you to take advantage of now!
· Performance improvements with the Auty-History report.
· Improvements to give more precise suggestions on how to fix issues in the Auty-History details.
· We have received many requests to add the 1040 - Cash Money Transfer Account as a drop-down value on setting up their integration for Credit Card deposits. So we have made this change. If you have already signed up and want this change, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you want this change, and new users can opt-in with the setup.
QuickBooks Online (QBO) Improvements:
· A fix for duplicate names when you have a vendor, customer, or employee with the same name. Now we will add a
_1 if we detect you have this issue in your data. No need to manually rename QuickBooks Online items when you encounter this issue.
· Some users were getting an error about getting/copying QBO Accounts and customers. This error message was not clear, and it was caused by the fact that we could not connect to QuickBooks. We have fixed the message and provided a link explaining how to disconnect and reconnect QBO quickly.
· We have fixed the issue where some customers got a duplicate document number error when importing transactions into QBO. We automatically generate a unique document number for all QBO accounts so that you won’t have this problem again.
QuickBooks Desktop (QBD) Improvements:
· Some users have encountered an issue where their Auty-mations status description in the Auty History reported that the integration was stuck for an extended period. Therefore, we have updated the status description in the Auty History to have a clear suggestion for the next steps to resolve the issue. Example: “Please turn on your computer to get a connection to QBD”.
· Some Centers were having an issue where their Auty-mations fail, and they get a status description in the Auty History report that says error getting/copying QBO Accounts and customers . We have fixed this error message to indicate an issue with their connection and provided a link to the guide to quickly fix the connection issue.
· Some users have reported having to start Autymate each day when the Back Office Machine reboots; this will not be necessary anymore because Autymate will automatically launch with each reboot after getting the latest update. To get the latest update for QBD in the Autymate Desktop app, click Check for Updates Click here to learn how to get the latest version for your setup.
A: Save time and money and have decision-quality data in QuickBooks Daily. Autymate is a one-stop shop for new or existing QuickBooks® software, providing an integrated automated solution for Franchises and ISVs.
If you are tired of manually importing your transactions into QuickBooks Desktop or Online, give Autymate a try. Save time by automatically importing your Point of Sale (POS) daily transaction data into QuickBooks for Journal Entries, Invoices, Payments, and credit memos Autymate will replace the manual Saasant or Transaction Pro solution with a fully automated process after a one-time setup.
A: No, you can load any date range from FRS with Autymate.
A: You can download it from FRS and upload it into Autymate for any date range. Learn more
A: The Franchisee must assign access to Team Portal. Call the UPS Help Desk for details.
We have analyzed the tickets, and 80% of the issues with QBD were because of not making sure to follow these three steps:
- QuickBooks Desktop (QBD) must run in Administrator (Admin Mode). To always ensure QBD is running in Admin Mode, follow these steps.
- Autymate cannot support a QBD company file on a Network Drive. Please move it to a standard folder on the computer where QBD is installed. See how to move the QBD video.
- Make sure you use the latest QuickBooks Desktop version (2020 or greater). If you are not, your functionality could be slower. Purchase QuickBooks at a considerable discount here if you need to upgrade!
Next Release Questions or Feedback:
Please visit our Community Features Request and Feedback page if you have a feature request that you would like to see in the next release or want to see what we have planned for the next release. On this page, you can vote or leave a comment on how you would like to see this feature implemented. You can also reach out to email@example.com about any feature requests or support issues.
Bryan Perdue (CEO)
P.S. Quick TIP: with Autymate, you will now have daily decision quality data in QuickBooks to make better decisions for your stores. Get started at autymate.theupsstore.com.