Welcome to the new Release on 9/14 of the fully automated MPOS and QuickBooks automation to put your accounting on autopilot!
Here are the highlights:
- Undo functionality for Both Desktop and Online.
- 80% reduction in the issues we found in the logs.
- Auto detects and re-runs are coming soon.
- And more… See below…
With this Release, we listened to users and looked at the logs, found the issues users were experiencing with integrations running and Onboarding, and fixed them. So if you were on the fence about signing up for the Autymate MPOS to QuickBooks integration, now is the time to move.
So, are you ready to save time and money with the Daily Autymate MPOS to QuickBooks Integration?
BTW, we are reaching out because you have either signed up or expressed interest in signing up for the fully automated integration for UPS Stores.
We hope you have taken advantage of this exciting offer… for only $8 a month; you can save time and money and have decision-quality data in QuickBooks Daily.
To sign up, go to autymate.theupsstore.com. Watch the videos on this page to see Autymate in action!
Before exploring the exciting new features, please https://support.autymate.com/hc/en-us/articles/6991092262548) to help you with Onboarding on Tuesdays at 10 CST and Thursdays at 12 CST.
During the webinar, you can follow along as we set up the MPOS to QuickBooks Online and Desktop integration. We will also discuss purchasing QuickBooks at a forever discount and moving online. Finally, we will discuss troubleshooting and managing the integration in the reporting portal. If you don’t want to wait, you can watch the most recent webinar recordings here.
We are excited to present our new features based on feedback. As a result, we have made the following improvements you can take advantage of this week.
- Enhancement: Autymate, starting soon, will detect the issues you are having and auto-rerun and fix common issues we find in the logs. For example, let’s say your QuickBooks Online subscription expires, and you reactivate it; we will detect this and then run all the files that failed each day from the moment the issue occurred. More info to come, so stay tuned.
QuickBooks Online Features:
Enhancement: Undo feature to undo transactions for Online See Video
Enhancement: Add class with store number if you have QBO and want to support multi-store in one account; ask support and let them know the store numbers, and we can turn this on for you.
QuickBooks Desktop Features:
- Enhancement: Undo feature to undo transactions for Desktop See Video
- Enhancement: Show a clickable friendly message to the guide article with steps to fix in the Autymate Desktop app Dashboard.
- Enhancement: Show the 32/64bit version on the desktop app
- Enhancement: Performance improvements to Server and desktop app real-time communication.
- FIX: Autymate services stopped. Please click [Fix Connection] to troubleshoot your connection. -> See Guide
- Fix: Autymate Desktop Service being stopped issue. [See Guide] (https://support.autymate.com/hc/en-us/articles/7810996208020#-error-517-services-not-running-10)
- Fix: Getting failed due to elevated rights. See https://bit.ly/3SQ8f1l.
For desktop, you should see the new version at the bottom of the Desktop app
1.914.1.1 when your PC reboots or if the PC is running over the night, but you can get it right away in the Autymate Desktop app by clicking *Check for Updates Click here to learn how to get the latest version for your
Thank you, and if you have further questions, see our Knowledge Guide, Chat, Email email@example.com, join our next webinar, text us or reply to this email, and we will get back to you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Bryan Perdue (CEO)
PS Quick TIP: with Autymate, you will now have daily decision quality data in QuickBooks to make better decisions for your stores *EVERYDAY Automatically. Get started at autymate.theupsstore.com.