Welcome to the new release on 8/24 of the fully automated MPOS and QuickBooks automation to put your accounting on autopilot! With this release, we listened to users and looked at the logs, found the issues users were experiencing with integrations running and Onboarding, and fixed them. So if you were on the fence about signing up for the Autymate MPOS to QuickBooks integration, now is the time to move.
Everyone that has gotten the new release as of 8/24/2022 has had a fantastic experience with both Desktop and Online.
So, are you ready to save time and money with the Daily Autymate MPOS to QuickBooks Integration?
BTW, we are reaching out because you have either signed up or expressed interest in signing up for the fully automated integration for UPS Stores.
And here is the most exciting news… for only $8 a month, you can save time and money and have decision-quality data in QuickBooks Daily.
To sign up, go to autymate.theupsstore.com. Watch the videos on this page to see Autymate in action!
This newsletter will give you info on the latest release and helpful tips to put your accounting on autopilot.
Join our Bi-Weekly Webinar to get onboarded fast
Before we explore the exciting new features, please click here and sign up for our Biweekly webinar to help you with Onboarding on Tuesdays at 10 CST and Thursdays at 12 CST. During the webinar, you can follow along as we set up the MPOS to QuickBooks Online and Desktop integration. We will also discuss purchasing QuickBooks at a forever discount and moving online. Finally, we will discuss troubleshooting and managing the integration in the reporting portal if you don’t want to wait for you can watch the most recent webinar recordings here.
We are excited to present our new features based on feedback. We have made the following improvements you can take advantage of this week. Below are some highlights:
- Enhancement: We made significant Performance improvements and reduced the server load when all the FRS integrations were running.
- Enhancement: Suggestion button on the Auty History to quickly find a solution to any failed automations.
- Enhancement: Auty history will show the full file name when you resubmit
- Change: When you sign up for the first time, we will automatically run the integration to create the Standard Chart of Accounts and Products and Services. However, depending on the time you signup, we will not run your FRS files for that day until later that day or that night.
- Change: Previously hitting run now would run dependent automations. For example, hitting run now on Credit memo would run Journal Entries, Invoices, Payments, and credit memos; now we just run the Auty-mation you selected.
- Feature: QBO Setup Billing Statements to reflect the correct date. For example, the invoice date is set to the current date.
- Feature: Franchise Setting to work for the 1110A account as we did for 1020
- Feature: We are setting the transaction Visa and Master card type to the memo; it should be on the Description.
- FIX: Auty History filter not always taking the settings into account
- FIX: Fixed issues with integrations found in the logs
- FIX: Fix errors in logs for error create table command failed for the validation table.
Important Enhancements QuickBooks Desktop Users MUST READ
- Enhancement Right-clicking and running QuickBooks Desktop as an Administrator is no longer required. If you set the QuickBooks Desktop link to always run as Administrator, please set it to run every day. Learn more here.
- Enhancement Simplify Onboarding by detecting if they are on a network drive and automatically moving the QuickBooks Desktop Company file to the desktop if you are on a network drive because we run automatically in the background without your involvement. We do not support Network Drives anymore. Learn more here.
- Enhancement: After working with hundreds of users with the desktop app, we have identified why users are having issues connecting to QBD. We have created simple ways to fix these issues with a knowledgeable guide. We have made it easy for users to see the issue in the app and the auty-history so they can quickly fix it in a few minutes. Users will see these messages when they connect to QBD or when our app tries to run daily to connect to QBD. The following are the different issues we identify and communicate to the user in a simple
See How to Fixlink:
- Autymate is running as an admin (elevated permissions) while QuickBooks Desktop is not. Click on update in the desktop app. Follow Steps here
- QuickBooks is running as an admin (elevated permissions) while the Autymate Desktop app is not. Stop running QBD as Admin. It is no longer supported. Follow Steps here
- QBD is on <=2021 (32-bit) version of QBD while Autymate Desktop is running a 64-bit version; this is not supported. Follow Steps here
- QBD is on >=2022 (64-bit) version while Autymate Desktop is running a 32-bit version; this is not supported. Follow Steps here
Running QBD on a Network Drive is not supported. Follow Steps here to automated fix
BUG: Fix issue in logs where QuickBooks Desktop could not connect, and logs say “Copy command for Dest customers and Accounts.”
To get the latest update for QBD in the Autymate Desktop app, click *Check for Updates Click here to learn how to get the latest version for your setup. Most stores already have the latest update; the app auto-updates. Look for version
1.820.1.1 at the bottom of the autymate desktop app.
- Feature We are adding Undo functionality so you can roll back any changes autymate makes to QuickBooks with a push of a button.
By Online Chat (Lower Right in the Web Portal - RECOMMENDED)
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Text (SMS required): +1 (615) 551-5848
By Zoom: Calendly Link will be provided by support
*By Bi-weekly Webinar: See below, or watch now
A: Save time and money and have decision-quality data in QuickBooks Daily. Autymate is a one-stop shop for new or existing QuickBooks® software, providing an integrated automated solution for Franchises and ISVs.
If you are tired of manually importing your transactions into QuickBooks Desktop or Online, give Autymate a try. Save time by automatically importing your Point of Sale (POS) daily transaction data into QuickBooks for Journal Entries, Invoices, Payments, and credit memos Autymate will replace the manual Saasant or Transaction Pro solution with a fully automated process after a one-time setup. Sign up here in a few minutes.
A: No, you can load any date range from FRS with Autymate.
A: You can download it from FRS and upload it into Autymate for any date range. Learn more
A: The Franchisee must assign access to Team Portal. Call the UPS Help Desk for details.
Next Release Questions or Feedback:
Bryan Perdue (CEO)
P.S. Quick TIP: with Autymate, you will now have daily decision quality data in QuickBooks to make better decisions for your stores *EVERYDAY Automatically. Get started at autymate.theupsstore.com.